VCU Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Center is in need of committed volunteers for fundraising and outreach events. A listing of our upcoming events and volunteer needs is provided below.
Please contact Andrea Perseghin at (804) 828-3747 or email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering at one of these events.
- Arts, Antiques and Design Preview Party - February 15, 2013
- In need of volunteers to manage check-in and a coat check at the event
- Shakin' Not Stirred - April 26, 2013
- Pre-event volunteers needed to solicit sponsorships and silent auction items
- Event volunteers needed to fill a variety of roles, including set-up, check-in, silent auction check-out
- Huntington's Disease Community Education Day - May 4, 2013
- In need of volunteers to manage check-in, direct guests at parking garage, assist guests dropping of passengers at door