Center in the news
- 10/21/12 - Dr. Mark Baron's eye-testing study highlighted on Fox23 News in Albany, New York
- 10/09/12 - Dr. Mark Baron's eye-testing study highlighted on ABC12 in Flint, Michigan
- 08/06/12 - VCU Awarded Grant from Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- 04/27/12 - Partners for Discovery
Dr. Claudia Testa is awarded the Joan Massey Clinical Chair in Parkinson's Disease in the Spring 2012 Dean's Discovery Report.
- 04/27/12 - From Discovery to Patient Care
Dr. James Bennett is highlighted for his work in translational research in the Spring 2012 Dean's Discovery Report.
- 09/28/11 - New VCU Parkinson’s Center Focuses on Research, Treatments and Education
Center's clinical site now open
- 09/27/11 - VCU School of Medicine Profiles -- Leslie Cloud, MD, MSc
- 09/26/11 - Movers and Shakers live up to their name
The Movers and Shakers, a local Parkinson's advocacy group is recognized for their success in raising $5 million to create a comprehensive Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Center at VCU.
- Spring 2011 - My Life with Parkinson's Disease
Charles F. Bryan, Jr. describes his life after diagnosis and efforts to establish the Center in Richmond Academy of Medicine's Spring 2011 issue of Ramifications.
- 03/29/11 - VCU’s Dr. James Bennett to Speak at RWC to Support Parkinson’s Awareness Month
Dr. James Bennett, Center Director, speaks at Rappahannock Westminster Canterbury on the Northern Neck of Virginia.
- 09/03/10 - Parkinson’s Center Unites Researchers, Clinicians, Patients Against Common Enemy
Highlights and comments on the Center's development
- 10/02/09 - VCU School of Medicine Profiles - James Bennett, MD, PhD